All personal information which you provide through the Box Centric Website and / or App will only be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), tailored by the Data Protection Act 2018, including the eight Data Protection Principles of good information handling. The principles require data to be: fairly and lawfully processed; accurate and kept up to date; adequate; relevant and not excessive; kept no longer than necessary; processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects; held securely; and not transferred to countries without adequate protection. The personal information which you provide through the Box Centric Website and App is collected, stored and processed by Box Centric. Box Centric is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We understand that the privacy of your information is very important to you. We are careful about the information we ask you to provide and only use your information to process orders and to provide you with in-app notifications of special offers which may be of interest to you. We have set out below details of the information we will collect about you, how we ensure the security of your information and how we will use your information.
What personal information do we collect?
We only collect personal information that is knowingly and voluntarily given. Generally, this occurs when you register your details, change your details, place or amend an order, contact us or provide us with feedback. When enquiring or registering with us, we need to collect a variety of information including:
- Your email address for communication. We will also need your email address if you have given us permission to contact you about your enquiry, your membership of Box Centric services and opportunities;
- Your address for delivery/identification purposes. Your telephone number in the event of a problem of any kind, as we may need to contact you quickly. Please note that if you provide us with someone else’s telephone number you must ensure that you have their permission to do so.
- We automatically collect information each time you use the App. The information obtained in this way, which may include purchasing history or app usage patterns.
- Information in aggregate form is used to: build our understanding of customer habits, interests and requirements; build marketing profiles; help with the strategic development of the Box Centric Website and App and reservation/delivery service; track usage of the Website and App.
You have a right to access the information that Box Centric holds about you
You can request a copy of the personal information held by us and to have any inaccuracies corrected by emailing email@example.com Box Centric may make a charge of £10 for providing these details to you. We will request proof of identity before processing such a request. Please make any requests for information to Box Centric, 8 Egerton Gardens Mews, SW3 2EH.
How we store your personal information
The Box Centric Website and App uses Secure technology that provides encryption on your information before it is sent to us. This means only our secure servers can read your information. The Box Centric Website and App adhere to strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access or improper use. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. We have a strict internal policy, which members of staff must comply with as a condition of employment and no external access to the system is permitted.
How we use your personal information
Your personal information is used to enable the Box Centric to: contact you, administer your account, verify your identity; deal with queries; process orders; to help Box Centric provide the best possible service. The Box Centric Website and App store your data on a trusted third-party system. Box Centric may also use your information to provide information about offers, products and services available at the club . The club will make no further use of your information. If you do not wish to receive notifications from club these can be turned off by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take off notifications. You can also turn off location-based services, following which you will not receive any location based services, but this may affect other location-based services.
Disclosing information, the club will not pass your information to any third parties if you have told us not to.
Updating your personal information
You are able to change the details you gave us when registering by clicking on ‘My Account’ (or similarly named feature) on the members area. You can change your name, phone number, email address, password, debit/credit card and other details.
We may pass on some general statistical information about our customers, sales figures, traffic patterns and related matters to reputable third parties, but these details will not include any personally identifying information. We may also disclose information about you if required to do so by law.
Your rights are as follows (noting that these rights don’t apply in all circumstances):
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- The right to rectification – we will correct your personal data if it’s inaccurate and complete any incomplete personal data. It is your responsibility to ensure that you submit true, accurate and complete information to us. You have the ability to change certain information via your online account (such as email and address).
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we delete personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing – if you would like us to stop processing your personal data, you can do this in a number of ways; you can visit the member area and amend your mailing preferences to email@example.com you can choose the ‘opt out/unsubscribe’ option if present on our email, you can reply STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to any email/text contact, you can advise a team member if they call, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to Data Portability – move, copy or transfer your personal data.